244 top medical experts on Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Diseases across 34 countries and 20 U.S. states, including 119 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Bacterial diseases transmitted or propagated by sexual conduct.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Bacterial Infections (2,051), Sexually Transmitted Diseases (610) and Narrower Categories: Chancroid (88), Chlamydia Infections (1,790), Gonorrhea (1,300), Granuloma Inguinale (41), Syphilis (275).
- Clinical Trials : at least 6 including 2 Completed, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Bacterial Venereal Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...