668 top medical experts on Sensation Disorders across 40 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 574 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sensation Disorders: Disorders of the special senses (i.e., vision; hearing; taste; and smell) or somatosensory system (i.e., afferent components of the peripheral nervous system).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Dizziness (1,175), Hearing Disorders (2,889), Olfaction Disorders (2,062), Somatosensory Disorders (1,912), Taste Disorders (2,203), Vision Disorders (4,355).
- Clinical Trials : at least 38 including 3 Active, 23 Completed, 8 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Sensory Disorders, Special Senses Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...