756 top medical experts on Olfaction Disorders across 47 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 645 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Olfaction Disorders: Impaired ability to smell. This may be caused by olfactory nerve diseases; paranasal sinus diseases; viral respiratory tract infections; craniocerebral trauma; smoking; and other conditions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Sensation Disorders (1,313) and Narrower Categories: Anosmia (1,071).
- Clinical Trials : at least 32 including 1 Active, 10 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Impaired Olfaction, Olfactory Impairment, Paraosmia, Parosmia, Phantosmia, Smell Disorders, Smell Dysfunction
Computing Expert Listing ...