1,331 top medical experts on Sarcoma across 46 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 1,296 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sarcoma: A connective tissue neoplasm formed by proliferation of mesodermal cells; it is usually highly malignant.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Connective and Soft Tissue Neoplasms (328) and Narrower Categories: Adenosarcoma (311), Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma (489), Carcinosarcoma (784), Chondrosarcoma (958), Clear Cell Sarcoma (590), Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor (450), Endometrial Stromal Tumors (173), Experimental Sarcoma (52), Fibrosarcoma (716), Hemangiosarcoma (1,201), Kaposi Sarcoma (231), Leiomyosarcoma (1,288), Liposarcoma (844), Lymphangiosarcoma (154), Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma (1,000), Mesodermal Mixed Tumor (11), Myeloid Sarcoma (500), Myosarcoma (52), Myxosarcoma (200), Osteosarcoma (631), Phyllodes Tumor (1,160), Small Cell Sarcoma (202), Synovial Sarcoma (114).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,031 including 89 Active, 477 Completed, 217 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Epithelioid Sarcoma, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Spindle Cell Sarcoma
Computing Expert Listing ...