769 top medical experts on Osteosarcoma across 52 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 717 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Osteosarcoma: A sarcoma originating in bone-forming cells, affecting the ends of long bones. It is the most common and most malignant of sarcomas of the bones, and occurs chiefly among 10- to 25-year-old youths. (From Stedman, 25th ed)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Bone Tissue Neoplasms (105), Sarcoma (3,723) and Narrower Categories: Ewing Sarcoma (2,771), Juxtacortical Osteosarcoma (93).
- Clinical Trials : at least 339 including 35 Active, 122 Completed, 99 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Osteogenic Sarcoma
Computing Expert Listing ...