1,204 top medical experts on Leiomyosarcoma across 42 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 1,164 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Leiomyosarcoma: A sarcoma containing large spindle cells of smooth muscle. Although it rarely occurs in soft tissue, it is common in the viscera. It is the most common soft tissue sarcoma of the gastrointestinal tract and uterus. The median age of patients is 60 years. (From Dorland, 27th ed; Holland et al., Cancer Medicine, 3d ed, p1865)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Muscle Tissue Neoplasms (2,106), Sarcoma (3,723).
- Clinical Trials : at least 121 including 16 Active, 49 Completed, 30 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Epithelioid Leiomyosarcoma, Myxoid Leiomyosarcoma
Computing Expert Listing ...