517 top medical experts on Reperfusion Injury across 48 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 477 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Reperfusion Injury: Adverse functional, metabolic, or structural changes in ischemic tissues resulting from the restoration of blood flow to the tissue (reperfusion), including swelling; hemorrhage; necrosis; and damage from free radicals. The most common instance is myocardial reperfusion injury.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Postoperative Complications (3,561), Vascular Diseases (463) and Narrower Categories: Myocardial Reperfusion Injury (2,161), Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome (34), Primary Graft Dysfunction (713).
- Clinical Trials : at least 172 including 2 Active, 107 Completed, 10 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury
Computing Expert Listing ...