942 top medical experts on Autism Spectrum Disorder across 64 countries and 48 U.S. states, including 803 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Wide continuum of associated cognitive and neurobehavioral disorders, including, but not limited to, three core-defining features: impairments in socialization, impairments in verbal and nonverbal communication, and restricted and repetitive patterns of behaviors. (from DSM-V)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pervasive Child Development Disorders (4,031) and Narrower Categories: Asperger Syndrome (1,684), Autistic Disorder (3,269).
- Clinical Trials : at least 998 including 57 Active, 471 Completed, 237 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Computing Expert Listing ...