448 top medical experts on Antisocial Personality Disorder across 36 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 363 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Antisocial Personality Disorder: A personality disorder whose essential feature is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood. The individual must be at least age 18 and must have a history of some symptoms of conduct disorder before age 15. (From DSM-IV, 1994)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Personality Disorders (1,234).
- Clinical Trials : at least 18 including 3 Active, 8 Completed, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Antisocial Behavior, Dyssocial Behavior, Psychopathic Personality, Sociopathic Personality
Computing Expert Listing ...