702 top medical experts on Osteoarthritis across 52 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 654 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Osteoarthritis: A progressive, degenerative joint disease, the most common form of arthritis, especially in older persons. The disease is thought to result not from the aging process but from biochemical changes and biomechanical stresses affecting articular cartilage. In the foreign literature it is often called osteoarthrosis deformans.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Arthritis (1,794), Rheumatic Diseases (1,835) and Narrower Categories: Hip Osteoarthritis (593), Knee Osteoarthritis (2,841), Spine Osteoarthritis (217).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,439 including 191 Active, 1,337 Completed, 316 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Degenerative Arthritis, Osteoarthrosis, Osteoarthrosis Deformans
Computing Expert Listing ...