752 top medical experts on Hip Osteoarthritis across 45 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 714 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Hip Osteoarthritis: Noninflammatory degenerative disease of the hip joint which usually appears in late middle or old age. It is characterized by growth or maturational disturbances in the femoral neck and head, as well as acetabular dysplasia. A dominant symptom is pain on weight-bearing or motion.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Osteoarthritis (2,065).
- Clinical Trials : at least 319 including 33 Active, 150 Completed, 49 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Coxarthrosis, Osteoarthritis of the Hip
Computing Expert Listing ...