1,088 top medical experts on Knee Osteoarthritis across 55 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 983 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Knee Osteoarthritis: Noninflammatory degenerative disease of the knee joint consisting of three large categories: conditions that block normal synchronous movement, conditions that produce abnormal pathways of motion, and conditions that cause stress concentration resulting in changes to articular cartilage. (Crenshaw, Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics, 8th ed, p2019)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Osteoarthritis (3,915).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,447 including 130 Active, 1,271 Completed, 392 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Osteoarthritis of Knee, Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Computing Expert Listing ...