1,585 top medical experts on Myocardial Ischemia across 62 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,526 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Myocardial Ischemia: A disorder of cardiac function caused by insufficient blood flow to the muscle tissue of the heart. The decreased blood flow may be due to narrowing of the coronary arteries (coronary artery disease), to obstruction by a thrombus (coronary thrombosis), or less commonly, to diffuse narrowing of arterioles and other small vessels within the heart. Severe interruption of the blood supply to the myocardial tissue may result in necrosis of cardiac muscle (myocardial infarction).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Heart Diseases (4,909), Vascular Diseases (4,192) and Narrower Categories: Acute Coronary Syndrome (4,602), Angina Pectoris (2,526), Coronary Disease (3,724), Kounis Syndrome (372), Myocardial Infarction (5,297), Myocardial Reperfusion Injury (4,114).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,909 including 115 Active, 1,564 Completed, 351 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Ischemic Heart Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...