1,046 top medical experts on Coronary Disease across 56 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,007 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Coronary Disease: An imbalance between myocardial functional requirements and the capacity of the coronary vessels to supply sufficient blood flow. It is a form of myocardial ischemia (insufficient blood supply to the heart muscle) caused by a decreased capacity of the coronary vessels.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Myocardial Ischemia (2,390) and Narrower Categories: Coronary-Subclavian Steal Syndrome (141), Coronary Aneurysm (1,056), Coronary Artery Disease (3,202), Coronary Occlusion (1,845), Coronary Stenosis (3,081), Coronary Thrombosis (1,763), Coronary Vasospasm (686).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,900 including 83 Active, 1,121 Completed, 180 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Coronary Heart Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...