1,381 top medical experts on Coronary Disease across 63 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,280 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Coronary Disease: An imbalance between myocardial functional requirements and the capacity of the coronary vessels to supply sufficient blood flow. It is a form of myocardial ischemia (insufficient blood supply to the heart muscle) caused by a decreased capacity of the coronary vessels.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Myocardial Ischemia (4,027) and Narrower Categories: Coronary-Subclavian Steal Syndrome (268), Coronary Aneurysm (1,569), Coronary Artery Disease (5,344), Coronary Occlusion (3,120), Coronary Stenosis (3,737), Coronary Thrombosis (2,701), Coronary Vasospasm (1,027).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,577 including 103 Active, 1,495 Completed, 257 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Coronary Heart Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...