1,245 top medical experts on Angina Pectoris across 50 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 1,204 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Angina Pectoris: The symptom of paroxysmal pain consequent to myocardial ischemia usually of distinctive character, location and radiation. It is thought to be provoked by a transient stressful situation during which the oxygen requirements of the myocardium exceed that supplied by the coronary circulation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Myocardial Ischemia (4,027), Chest Pain (3,373) and Narrower Categories: Microvascular Angina (1,145), Stable Angina (1,584), Unstable Angina (1,208).
- Clinical Trials : at least 440 including 14 Active, 222 Completed, 53 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Angor Pectoris, Stenocardia
Computing Expert Listing ...