1,023 top medical experts on Liver Failure across 41 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 1,005 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Liver Failure: Severe inability of the liver to perform its normal metabolic functions, as evidenced by severe jaundice and abnormal serum levels of ammonia; bilirubin; alkaline phosphatase; aspartate aminotransferase; lactate dehydrogenases; and albumin/globulin ratio. (Blakiston's Gould Medical Dictionary, 4th ed)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: Extracorporeal albumin dialysis for acute liver failure
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hepatic Insufficiency (563) and Narrower Categories: Acute Liver Failure (1,462), End Stage Liver Disease (1,999), Hepatic Encephalopathy (1,029).
- Clinical Trials : at least 248 including 5 Active, 145 Completed, 30 Recruiting
Computing Expert Listing ...