452 top medical experts on Dyslexia across 42 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 309 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Dyslexia: A cognitive disorder characterized by an impaired ability to comprehend written and printed words or phrases despite intact vision. This condition may be developmental or acquired. Developmental dyslexia is marked by reading achievement that falls substantially below that expected given the individual's chronological age, measured intelligence, and age-appropriate education. The disturbance in reading significantly interferes with academic achievement or with activities of daily living that require reading skills. (From DSM-IV)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Language Disorders (1,038), Learning Disabilities (1,779) and Narrower Categories: Acquired Dyslexia (257).
- Clinical Trials : at least 82 including 3 Active, 37 Completed, 16 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Alexia, Developmental Dyslexia, Developmental Reading Disability, Reading Disorder, Developmental Reading Disorder
Computing Expert Listing ...