682 top medical experts on Laryngeal Diseases across 44 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 618 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Laryngeal Diseases: Pathological processes involving any part of the larynx which coordinates many functions such as voice production, breathing, swallowing, and coughing.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Respiratory Tract Diseases (2,997), Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases (1,848) and Narrower Categories: Laryngeal Edema (497), Laryngeal Granuloma (178), Laryngeal Neoplasms (4,097), Laryngeal Nerve Injuries (427), Laryngeal Tuberculosis (187), Laryngitis (707), Laryngocele (181), Laryngomalacia (607), Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (2,045), Laryngostenosis (2,219), Supraglottitis (204), Vocal Cord Dysfunction (634), Vocal Cord Paralysis (1,443), Voice Disorders (1,308).
- Clinical Trials : at least 97 including 2 Active, 60 Completed, 10 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Laryngeal Perichondritis
Computing Expert Listing ...