736 top medical experts on Vocal Cord Paralysis across 45 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 674 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Vocal Cord Paralysis: Congenital or acquired paralysis of one or both vocal cords. This condition is caused by defects in the central nervous system, the vagus nerve and branches of laryngeal nerves. Common symptoms are voice disorders including hoarseness or aphonia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Paralysis (1,175), Laryngeal Diseases (1,198), Vagus Nerve Diseases (499).
- Clinical Trials : at least 41 including 1 Active, 22 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Palsy, Laryngeal Paralysis
Computing Expert Listing ...