336 top medical experts on Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases across 28 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 314 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases: Pathological processes of the ear, the nose, and the throat, also known as the ENT diseases.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Ciliary Motility Disorders (930), Ear Diseases (708), Laryngeal Diseases (784), Nose Diseases (520), Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms (766), Pharyngeal Diseases (554).
- Clinical Trials : at least 24 including 2 Active, 12 Completed, 5 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Otolaryngologic Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...