704 top medical experts on Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis across 46 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 591 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis: Group of systemic vasculitis with a strong association with anca. The disorders are characterized by necrotizing inflammation of small and medium size vessels, with little or no immune-complex deposits in vessel walls.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Autoimmune Diseases (3,976), Systemic Vasculitis (1,457) and Narrower Categories: Churg-Strauss Syndrome (2,944), Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (1,834), Microscopic Polyangiitis (2,020).
- Clinical Trials : at least 50 including 3 Active, 16 Completed, 15 Recruiting
- Synonyms: ANCA-Associated Vasculitides, ANCA-Associated Vasculitis, Pauci-Immune Vasculitis
Computing Expert Listing ...