214 top medical experts on Deaf-Blind Disorders across 35 countries and 20 U.S. states, including 31 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Deaf-Blind Disorders: The absence of both hearing and vision.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Deafness (3,368), Blindness (2,594), Multiple Abnormalities (3,208) and Narrower Categories: Usher Syndromes (1,689), Wolfram Syndrome (933).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1 including 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Blind-Deaf Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...