714 top medical experts on Deafness across 59 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 614 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Deafness: A general term for the complete loss of the ability to hear from both ears.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hearing Loss (3,098) and Narrower Categories: Deaf-Blind Disorders (506).
- Clinical Trials : at least 520 including 10 Active, 259 Completed, 89 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Deafness Permanent, Hearing Loss Permanent, Prelingual Deafness
Computing Expert Listing ...