1,110 top medical experts on Blindness across 72 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 983 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Blindness: The inability to see or the loss or absence of perception of visual stimuli. This condition may be the result of EYE diseases; optic nerve diseases; optic chiasm diseases; or brain diseases affecting the visual pathways or occipital lobe.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vision Disorders (4,355) and Narrower Categories: Amaurosis Fugax (343), Cortical Blindness (738), Deaf-Blind Disorders (506), Hemianopsia (1,399).
- Clinical Trials : at least 117 including 12 Active, 60 Completed, 18 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Amaurosis, Bilateral Blindness, Bilateral Blindness, Legal Blindness, Monocular Blindness, Unilateral Blindness, Sudden Visual Loss, Unilateral Blindness
Computing Expert Listing ...