301 top medical experts on DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders across 37 countries and 24 U.S. states, including 153 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders: Disorders resulting from defective DNA repair processes or the associated cellular responses to DNA damage.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Metabolic Diseases (2,945) and Narrower Categories: Ataxia Telangiectasia (2,645), Bloom Syndrome (352), Cockayne Syndrome (873), Fanconi Anemia (1,115), Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Neoplasms (2,611), Li-Fraumeni Syndrome (1,867), Nijmegen Breakage Syndrome (364), Rothmund-Thomson Syndrome (378), Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (1,586), Werner Syndrome (884), Xeroderma Pigmentosum (1,748).
- Clinical Trials : at least 4 including 1 Active, 2 Recruiting
- Synonyms: DNA Repair-Deficiency
Computing Expert Listing ...