1,427 top medical experts on Coronary Artery Disease across 51 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 1,379 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Coronary Artery Disease: Pathological processes of coronary arteries that may derive from a congenital abnormality, atherosclerotic, or non-atherosclerotic cause.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- UK NICE Guidelines: New generation cardiac CT scanners (Aquilion ONE, Brilliance iCT, Discovery CT750 HD and Somatom Definition Flash) for cardiac imaging in people with suspected or known coronary artery disease in whom imaging is difficult with earlier generation CT scanners , Additional
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- U.S. National Guideline Center (archived)
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Coronary Disease (2,279), Arteriosclerosis (358).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3,240 including 174 Active, 1,770 Completed, 379 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Coronary Arteriosclerosis, Coronary Atherosclerosis, Coronary Arteriosclerosis, Coronary Atherosclerosis, Left Main Coronary Artery Disease, Left Main Coronary Disease, Left Main Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...