1,100 top medical experts on Congenital Abnormalities across 68 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,020 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Congenital Abnormalities: Malformations of organs or body parts during development in utero.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities Hereditary Congenital (14) and Narrower Categories: Aicardi Syndrome (452), Cardiovascular Abnormalities (3,006), Chromosome Disorders (2,206), Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernias (1,923), Congenital Microtia (887), Digestive System Abnormalities (2,171), Drug-Induced Abnormalities (967), Eye Abnormalities (1,966), Lymphatic Abnormalities (1,574), Multiple Abnormalities (3,208), Musculoskeletal Abnormalities (2,763), Nervous System Malformations (1,185), Respiratory System Abnormalities (1,180), Severe Teratoid Abnormalities (69), Situs Inversus (2,139), Skin Abnormalities (2,933), Stomatognathic System Abnormalities (88), Thyroid Dysgenesis (1,038), Urogenital Abnormalities (1,357).
- Clinical Trials : at least 811 including 44 Active, 359 Completed, 168 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Birth Defects, Congenital Defects, Deformities, Fetal Anomalies, Fetal Malformations
Computing Expert Listing ...