650 top medical experts on Chromosome Disorders across 41 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 566 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Chromosome Disorders: Clinical conditions caused by an abnormal chromosome constitution in which there is extra or missing chromosome material (either a whole chromosome or a chromosome segment). (from Thompson et al., Genetics in Medicine, 5th ed, p429)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Congenital Abnormalities (1,630), Inborn Genetic Diseases (1,340) and Narrower Categories: 22q11 Deletion Syndrome (441), Angelman Syndrome (814), Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome (760), Branchio-Oto-Renal Syndrome (258), Cri-du-Chat Syndrome (203), De Lange Syndrome (693), Down Syndrome (2,396), Holoprosencephaly (715), Jacobsen Distal 11q Deletion Syndrome (145), Prader-Willi Syndrome (539), Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome (70), Sex Chromosome Disorders (289), Silver-Russell Syndrome (457), Smith-Magenis Syndrome (344), Sotos Syndrome (302), Trisomy 13 Syndrome (232), Trisomy 18 Syndrome (248), WAGR Syndrome (93), Williams Syndrome (464), Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome (235).
- Clinical Trials : at least 40 including 2 Active, 13 Completed, 12 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Autosomal Chromosome Disorders, Chromosome Abnormality Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...