975 top medical experts on Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernias across 47 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 933 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernias: Protrusion of abdominal structures into the thorax as a result of embryologic defects in the diaphragm often present in the neonatal period. It can be isolated, syndromic, non-syndromic or be a part of chromosome abnormality. Associated pulmonary hypoplasia and pulmonary hypertension can further complicate stabilization and surgical intervention.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Congenital Abnormalities (2,896), Diaphragmatic Hernia (2,924).
- Clinical Trials : at least 69 including 2 Active, 18 Completed, 23 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Bochdalek Hernia, Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, Morgagni Hernia, Morgagni's Hernia
Computing Expert Listing ...