619 top medical experts on Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction across 40 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 591 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction: necrosis occurring in the middle cerebral artery distribution system which brings blood to the entire lateral aspects of each cerebral hemisphere. Clinical signs include impaired cognition; aphasia; agraphia; weak and numbness in the face and arms, contralaterally or bilaterally depending on the infarction.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Cerebral Arterial Diseases (1,073), Cerebral Infarction (1,479).
- Clinical Trials : at least 32 including 1 Active, 14 Completed
- Synonyms: Middle Cerebral Artery Cerebral Infarction, Middle Cerebral Artery Embolic Infarction, MCA Infarct, Middle Cerebral Artery Embolus, Middle Cerebral Artery Stroke, Middle Cerebral Artery Thrombotic Infarction
Computing Expert Listing ...