1,462 top medical experts on Carcinoma in Situ across 51 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,408 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Carcinoma in Situ: A lesion with cytological characteristics associated with invasive carcinoma but the tumor cells are confined to the epithelium of origin, without invasion of the basement membrane.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Carcinoma (3,648) and Narrower Categories: Adenocarcinoma in Situ (1,053), Breast Carcinoma In Situ (926), Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (3,938), Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia (1,733).
- Clinical Trials : at least 369 including 35 Active, 158 Completed, 81 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Intraepithelial Carcinoma, Preinvasive Carcinoma
Computing Expert Listing ...