970 top medical experts on Bacterial Infections across 66 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 915 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Bacterial Infections: Infections by bacteria, general or unspecified.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Bacteremia (2,455), Bacterial Endocarditis (1,858), Bacterial Eye Infections (1,646), Bacterial Pneumonia (1,775), Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Diseases (621), Bacterial Skin Diseases (899), Bacterial Vaginosis (672), Central Nervous System Bacterial Infections (356), Fournier Gangrene (761), Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections (2,065), Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections (1,762).
- Clinical Trials : at least 383 including 8 Active, 250 Completed, 54 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Bacterial Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...