1,052 top medical experts on Bacterial Eye Infections across 47 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 1,021 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Bacterial Eye Infections: Infections in the inner or external eye caused by microorganisms belonging to several families of bacteria. Some of the more common genera found are Haemophilus, Neisseria, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, and Chlamydia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Bacterial Infections (2,051), Eye Infections (499) and Narrower Categories: Bacterial Conjunctivitis (411), Hordeolum (13), Ocular Tuberculosis (65), Suppurative Uveitis (12).
- Clinical Trials : at least 6 including 6 Completed
- Synonyms: Bacterial Ocular Infections
Computing Expert Listing ...