621 top medical experts on B-Cell Leukemia across 46 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 494 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- B-Cell Leukemia: A malignant disease of the B-lymphocytes in the bone marrow and/or blood.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Lymphoid Leukemia (1,320) and Narrower Categories: B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (4,462), B-Cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia (252).
- Clinical Trials : at least 69 including 5 Active, 15 Completed, 18 Recruiting
- Synonyms: B-Lymphocytic Leukemia, B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia, B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Computing Expert Listing ...