327 top medical experts on Lymphoid Leukemia across 41 countries and 24 U.S. states, including 196 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Lymphoid Leukemia: Leukemia associated with hyperplasia of the lymphoid tissues and increased numbers of circulating malignant lymphocytes and lymphoblasts.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Leukemia (4,683), Lymphoproliferative Disorders (2,703) and Narrower Categories: Acute Biphenotypic Leukemia (1,337), B-Cell Leukemia (2,646), Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma (5,020), Prolymphocytic Leukemia (173), T-Cell Leukemia (1,984).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2,054 including 198 Active, 874 Completed, 401 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Lymphocytic Leukemia, Lymphocytic Leukemia
Computing Expert Listing ...