826 top medical experts on Autistic Disorder across 59 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 714 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Autistic Disorder: A disorder beginning in childhood. It is marked by the presence of markedly abnormal or impaired development in social interaction and communication and a markedly restricted repertoire of activity and interest. Manifestations of the disorder vary greatly depending on the developmental level and chronological age of the individual. (DSM-V)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Autism Spectrum Disorder (5,115).
- Clinical Trials : at least 942 including 40 Active, 507 Completed, 180 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Infantile Autism, Kanner's Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...