1,638 top medical experts on Arterial Occlusive Diseases across 54 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,594 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases: Pathological processes which result in the partial or complete obstruction of arteries. They are characterized by greatly reduced or absence of blood flow through these vessels. They are also known as arterial insufficiency.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Vascular Diseases (4,192) and Narrower Categories: Arteriosclerosis (2,951), Carotid Stenosis (3,518), Fibromuscular Dysplasia (1,768), Leriche Syndrome (416), Malignant Atrophic Papulosis (331), Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (439), Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion (2,234), Moyamoya Disease (1,749), Popliteal Artery Entrapment Syndrome (82), Pulmonary Artery Stenosis (584), Renal Artery Obstruction (1,401), Retinal Artery Occlusion (2,683), Thromboangiitis Obliterans (924).
- Clinical Trials : at least 231 including 6 Active, 113 Completed, 39 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Arterial Obstructive Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...