1,786 top medical experts on Venous Thrombosis across 63 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,714 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Venous Thrombosis: The formation or presence of a blood clot (thrombus) within a vein.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Thrombosis (5,482) and Narrower Categories: Budd-Chiari Syndrome (2,461), Postthrombotic Syndrome (1,511), Retinal Vein Occlusion (1,943), Thrombophlebitis (1,288), Upper Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis (1,586).
- Clinical Trials : at least 640 including 19 Active, 334 Completed, 101 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Deep Vein Thrombosis, Phlebothrombosis, Deep Vein Thrombosis
Computing Expert Listing ...