268 top medical experts on Budd-Chiari Syndrome across 27 countries and 21 U.S. states, including 212 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome: A condition in which the hepatic venous outflow is obstructed anywhere from the small hepatic veins to the junction of the inferior vena cava and the right atrium. Usually the blockage is extrahepatic and caused by blood clots (thrombus) or fibrous webs. Parenchymal fibrosis is uncommon.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Liver Diseases (2,083), Venous Thrombosis (2,224).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1 including 1 Completed
- Synonyms: Chiari's Syndrome, Hepatic Venous Outflow Obstruction
Computing Expert Listing ...