1,100 top medical experts on Urologic Neoplasms across 37 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,073 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Urologic Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the urinary tract in either the male or the female.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Urogenital Neoplasms (114) and Narrower Categories: Kidney Neoplasms (2,777), Ureteral Neoplasms (171), Urethral Neoplasms (105), Urinary Bladder Neoplasms (2,687).
- Clinical Trials : at least 51 including 9 Active, 16 Completed, 15 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cancer of Urinary Tract, Urinary Tract Cancer, Urologic Cancer
Computing Expert Listing ...