1,006 top medical experts on Urologic Diseases across 44 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 956 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Urologic Diseases: Pathological processes of the urinary tract in both males and females.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Female Urogenital Diseases (1,808), Urogenital Diseases (75), Male Urogenital Diseases (1,629) and Narrower Categories: Kidney Diseases (3,539), Ureteral Diseases (2,198), Urethral Diseases (2,756), Urinary Bladder Diseases (1,134), Urinary Tract Infections (5,118), Urination Disorders (3,573), Urolithiasis (1,328), Urologic Neoplasms (3,165).
- Clinical Trials : at least 128 including 3 Active, 57 Completed, 31 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Urinary Tract Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...