200 top medical experts on Thrombotic Stroke across 17 countries and 14 U.S. states, including 30 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Thrombotic Stroke: A type of ischemic stroke resulting from obstruction due to a blood clot formed within in a cerebral artery often associated with atherosclerosis. A stroke due to a blood clot in a cerebral vein is a venous infarction (see venous infarction, brain).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Ischemic Stroke (4,482) and Narrower Categories: Lacunar Stroke (1,895).
- Clinical Trials : at least 14 including 6 Completed, 3 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Acute Thrombotic Stroke
Computing Expert Listing ...