932 top medical experts on Teratoma across 45 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 904 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Teratoma: A true neoplasm composed of a number of different types of tissue, none of which is native to the area in which it occurs. It is composed of tissues that are derived from three germinal layers, the endoderm, mesoderm, and ectoderm. They are classified histologically as mature (benign) or immature (malignant). (From DeVita Jr et al., Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 3d ed, p1642)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasms (1,843) and Narrower Categories: Dermoid Cyst (396), Struma Ovarii (47).
- Clinical Trials : at least 34 including 2 Active, 19 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dysembryoma, Teratoid Tumor, Cystic Teratoma, Mature Teratoma
Computing Expert Listing ...