1,358 top medical experts on Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasms across 50 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,316 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasms: Neoplasms composed of primordial germ cells of embryonic gonads or of elements of the germ layers of the embryo, mammalian. The concept does not refer to neoplasms located in the gonads or present in an embryo or fetus.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Chordoma (1,459), Embryonal Carcinoma (792), Germinoma (1,455), Gonadoblastoma (427), Mesonephroma (135), Neuroectodermal Tumors (593), Teratocarcinoma (290), Teratoma (2,179), Trophoblastic Neoplasms (436).
- Clinical Trials : at least 265 including 23 Active, 129 Completed, 46 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Germ Cell Cancer, Germ Cell Tumor, Embryonal and Mixed Neoplasms
Computing Expert Listing ...