1,428 top medical experts on Sleep Apnea Syndromes across 57 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,367 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sleep Apnea Syndromes: Disorders characterized by multiple cessations of respirations during sleep that induce partial arousals and interfere with the maintenance of sleep. Sleep apnea syndromes are divided into central (see sleep apnea, central), obstructive (see sleep apnea, obstructive), and mixed central-obstructive types.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Apnea (958), Intrinsic Sleep Disorders (344) and Narrower Categories: Central Sleep Apnea (888), Obstructive Sleep Apnea (5,228).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,923 including 54 Active, 1,014 Completed, 268 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Sleep Apnea, Hypersomnia with Periodic Respiration, Sleep-Disordered Breathing
Computing Expert Listing ...