1,100 top medical experts on Sleep Apnea Syndromes across 47 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,069 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sleep Apnea Syndromes: Disorders characterized by multiple cessations of respirations during sleep that induce partial arousals and interfere with the maintenance of sleep. Sleep apnea syndromes are divided into central (see sleep apnea, central), obstructive (see sleep apnea, obstructive), and mixed central-obstructive types.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Apnea (642), Intrinsic Sleep Disorders (168) and Narrower Categories: Central Sleep Apnea (603), Obstructive Sleep Apnea (2,833).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,357 including 65 Active, 719 Completed, 193 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Sleep Apnea, Hypersomnia with Periodic Respiration, Sleep-Disordered Breathing
Computing Expert Listing ...