1,043 top medical experts on Seizures across 56 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 997 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Seizures: Clinical or subclinical disturbances of cortical function due to a sudden, abnormal, excessive, and disorganized discharge of brain cells. Clinical manifestations include abnormal motor, sensory and psychic phenomena. Recurrent seizures are usually referred to as epilepsy or "seizure disorder."
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures (143), Febrile Seizures (497), Status Epilepticus (361).
- Clinical Trials : at least 522 including 23 Active, 318 Completed, 66 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Absence Seizure, Absence Seizures, Atonic Absence Seizure, Atonic Seizure, Clonic Seizure, Complex Partial Seizure, Convulsion, Convulsions, Convulsive Seizure, Convulsive Seizures, Epileptic Seizure, Epileptic Seizures, Generalized Absence Seizure, Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures, Jacksonian Seizure, Myoclonic Seizure, Non-Epileptic Seizure, Nonepileptic Seizure, Partial Seizure, Seizure, Convulsive Seizures, Focal Seizures, Generalized Seizures, Motor Seizures, Sensory Seizures, Tonic Clonic Seizure, Tonic Seizure, Tonic-Clonic Seizure
Computing Expert Listing ...