941 top medical experts on Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis across 38 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 915 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis: An acute inflammation of the intestinal mucosa that is characterized by the presence of pseudomembranes or plaques in the small intestine (pseudomembranous enteritis) and the large intestine (pseudomembranous colitis). It is commonly associated with antibiotic therapy and clostridium difficile colonization.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Clostridium Infections (2,358), Enterocolitis (1,043).
- Clinical Trials : at least 87 including 8 Active, 32 Completed, 17 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Antibiotic-Associated Colitis, Clostridium Enterocolitis, Pseudomembranous Colitis, Pseudomembranous Enteritis
Computing Expert Listing ...