1,402 top medical experts on Clostridium Infections across 63 countries and 47 U.S. states, including 1,329 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Clostridium Infections: Infections with bacteria of the genus clostridium and closely related clostridioides species.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections (3,223) and Narrower Categories: Botulism (2,122), Gas Gangrene (607), Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis (1,885), Tetanus (2,742).
- Clinical Trials : at least 271 including 6 Active, 128 Completed, 41 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Clostridioides Infections, Clostridioides difficile Infection, Clostridioides perfringens Food Poisoning, Clostridioides perfringens Infections, Clostridioides sordellii Infection, Clostridium difficile Infections, Clostridium sordellii Infections
Computing Expert Listing ...