1,016 top medical experts on Precancerous Conditions across 56 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 973 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Precancerous Conditions: Pathological conditions that tend eventually to become malignant.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neoplasms (2,958) and Narrower Categories: Aberrant Crypt Foci (463), Actinic Keratosis (699), Barrett Esophagus (2,015), Erythroplasia (93), Leukoplakia (180), Lymphomatoid Granulomatosis (381), Preleukemia (117), Smoldering Multiple Myeloma (200), Uterine Cervical Dysplasia (1,161), Xeroderma Pigmentosum (139).
- Clinical Trials : at least 197 including 6 Active, 130 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Preneoplastic Conditions
Computing Expert Listing ...