922 top medical experts on Portal Hypertension across 45 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 873 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Portal Hypertension: Abnormal increase of resistance to blood flow within the hepatic portal system, frequently seen in liver cirrhosis and conditions with obstruction of the portal vein.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Liver Diseases (2,083) and Narrower Categories: Esophageal and Gastric Varices (1,488).
- Clinical Trials : at least 142 including 3 Active, 64 Completed, 35 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cruveilhier-Baumgarten Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...